Ready to let go of the stuff cluttering up your home?
The Decluttered Life Daily Planner
New Year’s Sale Price: $7.99
This customizable decluttering planner will help you create a manageable plan to work through your home room by room, week by week, without getting overwhelmed!
What impact would a clutter-free home have on your life?
Would you feel less stressed? Enjoy your home more? Have more time and energy for the things you love to do and the people you love?
What’s standing in your way?
Are you overwhelmed by how much you need to declutter?
Is saving things “just in case” preventing you from decluttering?
Do you struggle to let go of perfectly good things you spent hard earned money on?
I created the printable Decluttered Life Daily Planner to help you move past these struggles (and others) to finally get your home decluttered! Grab it now at the New Year’s sale price of just $7.99!
Hi! I’m Mindy, and I’m so happy you’re here! I’ve been teaching decluttering and organizing skills since 2018, and I’ve been creating planner pages for my own personal use since probably 2008. I’ve had a love of organizing my home and my life for decades. In 2013, I realized that significant, on-going decluttering was more helpful than organizing, when the amount of possessions in our home hit a tipping point. I embarked on a massive, 2-year, whole-house purge, getting rid of half the stuff in our home, and I’ve never looked back. I create simple-to-use printable planners to help smart, intentional women get and stay organized. I would love to help you get and keep YOUR home decluttered and your life organized!
New Year’s Sale Price: $7.99
Get The Decluttered Life Daily Planner in my Etsy Shop. No Etsy account required; you can easily check out as a guest shopper. You’ll be able to instantly download the planner and get started on your 2023 decluttering journey!
- Weekly Decluttering Planner – plan your specific decluttering tasks for the week and stick to them
- Month-At-A-Glance Decluttering Planner – plan your specific decluttering tasks for the entire month
- 12-Month Decluttering Planner – create a room by room decluttering plan for the year
- 52-Week Decluttering Planner – create a customized plan for the year to declutter your home week by week
- 11-Week Decluttering Schedule – repeat this pre-planned schedule 4 times a year to finally get your entire home decluttered
- Decluttering Habit Tracker – a daily visual reminder that will motivate you and help you stay on track
- Blank Habit Tracker – for other habits you’d like to establish this year
- Monday Reset Chart – an easy Monday morning checklist to clear the daily surface clutter at the beginning of each week
- Reset Your Home Chart – to do a simple home reset any day of the week
- Weekly Plan – keep track of appointments, your top to-do’s for the week, and more
- Monthly Calendar Pages for 2023 – month-at-a-glance pages for each month of the year
- To-Do List – get everything you need to do out of your head and on paper, in one place
- Prioritized To-Do List – helps you figure out what really needs to be done and what can be put on the back burner for now
- Simple Daily Chore Chart – a quick and easy schedule to keep your home clean (I call it “clean enough”), without spending a ton of time cleaning
- Blank Chore Chart – to create your own daily housework routine
- Meal Planning Worksheet – quickly create a rotating plan of easy meals plus other favorites AND know what’s for dinner every night
- Blank Shopping List – maintain a list of what you really need so you stay on track at the store, helping you to not buy things you don’t need
- Decluttering Cheatsheet – to help you make decisions when you feel stuck
- Clutter Hotspots Worksheets – identify the clutter hotspots in each room of your home and identify ways to prevent clutter from accumulating in those areas
“A goal without a plan is just a wish.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
When your home contains decades’ worth of stuff you no longer use, need, or love, you’re not going to be able to clear it all out in a few big decluttering projects.
These things take time!
You must stay the course, decluttering one space after another after another, one room after another.
This requires persistence.
The Decluttered Life Daily Planner was designed to help you persevere and finally get your home decluttered.