The Decluttered Life Planner
Want to make this year THE year you finally get your home decluttered and your life organized?
Ditch the visual, mental, and emotional stress of a messy, cluttered home and the endless reel playing through your mind of ALL THE THINGS you need to do.
I created The Decluttered Life Planner to help you stay focused and on track each week.
It’s designed to be used alongside The Decluttered Life 11-Week, Whole-House Decluttering Schedule.
- Weekly Decluttering Planner -plan your decluttering tasks for the week and stick to them
- Decluttering Habit Tracker -a visual reminder that will motivate you and help you stay on track
- Blank Habit Tracker -for other habits you’d like to establish this year
- Monday Reset Chart -an easy Monday routine checklist to reset your home at the beginning of each week
- Reset Your Home Chart -to do a simple home reset any day of the week
- Weekly Plan -keep track of appointments, your top to-do’s for the week, and more
- Monthly Calendar -a simple month at a glance page
- To-Do List – get everything you need to do out of your head and on paper, in one place
- Prioritized To-Do List -figure out what really needs to be done and what can be put on the back burner for now
- Simple Daily Chore Chart -a quick and easy schedule to keep your home clean (I call it “clean enough”), without spending a ton of time cleaning
- Blank Chore Chart -if you want to create your own daily housework routine
- Meal Planning Worksheet -quickly create a rotating plan of easy meals plus other favorites AND know what’s for dinner every night
- Blank Shopping List -maintain a list of what you really need so you stay on track at the store, helping you to not buy things you don’t need
- Decluttering Cheatsheet -to help you make decisions when you feel stuck
- Clutter Hotspots Worksheet -identify the clutter hotspots in each room of your home and identify ways to prevent clutter from accumulating in those areas