“If you’re not using the stuff in your home, get rid of it. You’re not going to start using it more by shoving it in a closet somewhere.” -Joshua Becker
Ready to majorly declutter your home?
Stay the course AND and stay motivated to get the job done with the:
The Decluttered Life Daily Planner
Are you overwhelmed by how much you need to declutter?
Is saving things “just in case” preventing you from decluttering?
Do you struggle to let go of perfectly good things you spent hard earned money on?
I created the printable Decluttered Life Planner to help you move past these struggles and get your home decluttered!
When your home contains decades’ worth of stuff you no longer use, need, or love, you’re not going to be able to clear it all out in a few big decluttering blitzes.
These things take time!
You must stay the course, decluttering one space after another after another, one room after another, for however long it takes.
This requires much persistence.
The Decluttered Life Planner was designed to help you persevere and finally get your home decluttered.
“What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while.”~Gretchen Rubin
- Weekly Decluttering Planner -plan your decluttering tasks for the week and stick to them
- Decluttering Habit Tracker -a visual reminder that will motivate you and help you stay on track
- Blank Habit Tracker -for other habits you’d like to establish this year
- Monday Reset Chart -an easy Monday routine checklist to reset your home at the beginning of each week
- Reset Your Home Chart -to do a simple home reset any day of the week
- Weekly Plan -keep track of appointments, your top to-do’s for the week, and more
- Monthly Calendar -a simple month at a glance page
- To-Do List – get everything you need to do out of your head and on paper, in one place
- Prioritized To-Do List -figure out what really needs to be done and what can be put on the back burner for now
- Simple Daily Chore Chart -a quick and easy schedule to keep your home clean (I call it “clean enough”), without spending a ton of time cleaning
- Blank Chore Chart -if you want to create your own daily housework routine
- Meal Planning Worksheet -quickly create a rotating plan of easy meals plus other favorites AND know what’s for dinner every night
- Blank Shopping List -maintain a list of what you really need so you stay on track at the store, helping you to not buy things you don’t need
- Decluttering Cheatsheet -to help you make decisions when you feel stuck
- Clutter Hotspots Worksheet -identify the clutter hotspots in each room of your home and identify ways to prevent clutter from accumulating in those areas